two for joy...
Due to ' Miss Magpie's Supplies ' being new there may be a few errors, we have spent months researching to ensure all you see and read here is correct but there maybe some pieces that you wish to expand or update.We all wish to work with our customers to do this and ensure all the information here is suited to all levels of makers, especially our beginners. Its so hard for everyone to get started in jewellery making and to learn the basics so we aim to have all you need in one place with added advatage to have what you need at hand. we have beads charms and findings along with other fantastic materials in which will help you aswel as at hand help to teach you how to use the items with added reassurance that we are always expanding to stock the goods you want.
Items needed to get you started;
- HEADPINS, BALLPINS AND EYEPINS
- JUMPRINGS AND SPLIT RINGS
- LOBSTER CLAW CLASPS/ LOBSTER CLASPS, BOLT RING CLASP AND TOGGLE CLASP
- EARRING SHEPPARD HOOKS AND STUDS
- CRIMP BEADS/TUBES AND CRIMP BEAD COVERS AND HOOP COLLETTES
- KEYRING RINGS/CLASPS
- CHAIN AND THREADING MATERIAL ( ELASTIC,TIGERTAIL AND MONOFILAMENT ARE THE 3 MAIN THREADING PACKS)
- MEMORY WIRE
- BRACELET ENDS
- RULER OR A NON STRETCH TAPE MEASURE
- JEWELLERY MAKING GLUE (RECOMMEND HYPO CEMENT)
- ROUND NOSE, FLAT NOSE AND WIRE CUTTING PLIERS ARE THE MOST USEFUL PLIERS TO START WITH
- THEN SIMPLY ADD YOUR DESIRED BEADS AND CHARMS AND BEGIN MAKING